So, I think I should clarify that when I thought that I was cured...I hadn't left my house...or the second floor. So when my friend invited me to his house for some (solid) food, I jumped at the chance to see another human and eat food. Since he lives over in the Sherwood complex I thought a nice walk would do me so good. Get out, get some air, get vertical. Halfway there my lungs reminded me that yes, in fact, I am still sick. Coughing and hacking all the way to my friends house I arrived looking like I had the lung capacity of a five year old...or a chain smoking 50 year old. He gave me a bowl of pasta which I ate at the speed of smell...wow...I guess I don't really have my appetite back.
Reality is harsh, man! LOL, I guess it's back to hot tea and YouTube, baby!
Apr 1, 2007
Haha, just kidding.
Posted by Auntie Dani at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
AHH - the pseudo-cure. I hate that.
Enjoy the Saltines...
Post a Comment