...also known as Senior Presentation Day. I was originally only planning on seeing a couple of my friends do their projects, but when I looked at the program this morning I saw that I had friends in almost every single time slot! So my day was pleasantly full of things to do.
Watching people present their thesis made me think back to mine, and all the horror, drama, stress, and overall discontent with the whole crazy thing. However, when the day came and went I was almost sad. You mean...I spent SO much time on this and I only get 20 minutes to show people my brilliance? Shafted!
After my last presentation, I bolted home as fast as I could because I thought my roomie was home waiting for me (thought I had plans). When I returned to an empty apartment, and some sore feet, I looked at my planner and saw, in fact, girls night was not tonight. Damn me and my memory!
The pictures below are mostly candid shots of my friends after (and sometimes during-flash off) their presentations. I like messing with the black and white setting on iPhoto as you will see. Since they were mini-celebrities for a day it was hard to get a shot that wasn't blurry from them running between hugs and flowers. 







Great job to all!!!
Apr 25, 2007
Ripping off the metaphorical Band-Ad...
Posted by Auntie Dani at 5:20 PM
Labels: auto focus sucks, DONE, smarty-pants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Yes, it was a grand day.
The blueberry muffin was also very good.
Post a Comment