Now we're 98% unpacked. It's down to two boxes of books, and relocating the bookshelf from one room to the other. I'm stalling...obviously. We also just finished cleaning our other apartment and doing ALL of our laundry there (since we don't have a washer and dryer at our new place yet).
Things I have learned whilst cleaning and relocating today:
*Dollar Tree is just AWESOME! No seriously. All of their cleaners are AWESOME! NO SERIOUSLY! The brand name for all of their household cleaners is LA'S AWESOME (insert cleaning product here). I bought some AWESOME concentrated cleaner and some AWESOME laundry detergent for...you guessed it...$1! Who's awesome? That's right. I'm AWESOME.
*There are ACTUALLY knowledgeable people at PETCO! I KNOW! Tyrell and I went there tonight to pick up dog food, but I hunted down an employee there to pick their brains on dog skin care. Because I have no life. Hush. Tyrell was begging to go home at this point (well, he was begging to go home and DRINK specifically, but whining nonetheless). I find said employee and tell her my pight, "my dog's skin is so dry (HOW DRY WAS IT?!) that she makes herself bleed from itching, and what doesn't bleed comes off in scabs. Can I deep fry her in olive oil to make her skin better so I can stop finding pieces of her around my house?" After the girl laughed for a few minutes, then realized I was serious, she pointed out that Fauna might be allergic to her food. We're already feeding her Nutro, which is supposed to be the AWESOME equivalent of dog food...cheap but hypo-allergenic. She pointed out that I need to buy her dog food so pure that it's practically home baked and dripping with butter. She kindly pointed out some Natural Balance Potato and Duck food, and it was a dollar less than her old food! We're also supposed to lather our dog in Aloe Vera gel. For those who don't sunburn, let me enlighten you. Most AV is green...bright green. If I do this to my dog she will look like a walking, barking booger. I'm just saying...
*Tequila rocks. The half bottle I have right now is warm and tasty...on the inside. Awesome.
Oct 29, 2009
Almost...there...AWESOME!
Posted by Auntie Dani at 9:27 PM
Labels: awesome, high maintenance dog, yummy tequila awesomeness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment